Military Discharge DD214 Request For Certified Copies

Recorder's Office


Who May Obtain A Copy:

A Military Veteran, or next of kin of a deceased, former Member of the Military.

The next of kin can be any of the following:

  • Surviving spouse that has not remarried
  • Father
  • Mother
  • Son
  • Daughter
  • Sister
  • Brother

Fees: There is no charge for certified copies issued.

What You Need:

1.) You MUST fill out a request form as required by state law.

2.) Submit the form to the following address:

By Mail:
Macoupin County Recorder
P.O. Box 107
Carlinville, IL 62626

In Person:
Macoupin County Recorder
201 E. Main, 1st Floor of Courthouse
Carlinville, IL 62626

© 2018 Macoupin County Clerk

201 E Main St, P.O. Box 107, Carlinville, IL 62626  P: (217) 854-3214

Powered By Revize Login